Shark Cartilage Cream Balsam improves joint mobility with regular use! Contains shark fin extract to help natural cartilage regenerate quickly!
Shark cartilage chondroitin sulfate protects against premature destruction and stimulates cartilage formation, as well as promotes calcium deposition in bones. Has the ability to retain water in the thickness of the cartilage in the form of water cavities. Microspaces, called water cushions, provide good shock absorption and shock absorption, increasing the strength of the connective tissue.
Glucosamine sulfate provides a building material for the formation of new cartilage - a protective lining in the joints, which wears out in case of arthrosis and increased stress on the joints. Glucosamine sulfate promotes the regeneration of damaged cartilage tissue, reduces pain and swelling.
Curcumin is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent, a natural antibiotic and an immunomodulator. Effective for inflammation of joints and internal organs. Curcumin brings relief to inflamed tissues, and is indispensable as an ally in the fight against arthritis and other inflammatory diseases.
Dimethyl sulfoxide has a local anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antimicrobial effect. Penetrates through the skin and other biological membranes, increases their permeability to the active substances of the cream (the role of a conductor).
The recipe of the cream provides a dosed delivery of all active substances through the skin into the tissues, making its use effective without physiotherapy.
Shark cartilage cream-balm is recommended:
- For the prevention of diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- To provide nutritional support for joints, ligaments, cartilage and muscle tissue,
- To improve the quality of synovial fluid;
- For inflammatory processes in the joints and spine
- To remove salts from joints, strengthen ligaments;
- In order to reduce pain and swelling;
- As an additional source of calcium and phosphorus
- To restore the cartilaginous surfaces of the joints, articular bag;
- To accelerate the recovery period after injuries and operations on the musculoskeletal system.