- has an analgesic (pain-relieving) effect
- has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect
- has a hyperemic (increased blood flow) effect
- has anti-edematous effect
- has a restorative and tonic effect on the structure of muscles and joints
Bee venom - apitoxin, has been known as a remedy since ancient times. Cream-balm "Rheumatim" , contains microdoses of bee venom, which makes this cream very effective, and at the same time completely safe. Its action is based on the unique analgesic properties of bee venom, combined with the anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties of plant extracts.
Marsh cinquefoil promotes the renewal of all weakened body cells.
Hot pepper extract has a warming effect.
Ingredients: prepared water, bee venom, mumiyo, beeswax, vaseline oil, corn oil, cinquefoil extract, glycerin, monoglycerides, stearin, D-panthenol, lanolin, sodium hydroxide, methylparaben, propylparaben. stearic acid.
You can be the first!