Daily vision support
It can be recommended for prevention and as an auxiliary in complex therapy:
✅ with intensive visual load (for drivers, when working on a computer, systematic training, watching TV programs, etc.) in order to prevent diseases of the organ, including protection of the retina from various types of radiation;
✅ with diminished visual acuity, visual fatigue, overstrain eyes, aching muscles;
✅ with disturbances of the twilight vision and mechanisms of adaptation of vision in the dark;
✅ with short-sightedness, farsightedness;
✅ for degeneration and degeneration of the retina;
✅ for diabetic angiopathy, diabetic retinopathy, retinopathy of different origins;
✅ for diabetic cataract and cataract;
✅ with age-related changes in eye structures associated with aging processes (degradation of vitreous body, iris subatrophy, etc.).
✅ in conditions after injuries and inflammation of the eyes, to accelerate healing after surgery in the eyes.
Vitamin-mineral Complex "For the Improvement of Sight" is developed as an additional source of biologically active substances for daily maintenance of eye function and purpose in the complex of measures for effective prevention and correction of visual impairment.
The components of the complex have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, capillary strengthening properties and improve the microcirculation of the eye. The high activity of the drug is due to the presence of vitamins and minerals that are most important for sight, enriched with blueberry extract with high anthocyanin content.
Blueberry extract. The fruits of blueberries contain anthocyanins (dolphinidine and malvidin, known under the general name "myrtillinum"), manganese, chromium, selenium, zinc, bioflavonoids (hyperin, astragalin, quercetin, isoquerolin, routine), amino acids (cysteine, glutamin, glycine), organic acids (lemon, milk, china, oxalic acid, apple, amber, etc.), vitamins (C, E, PP, B group, carotene complex), essential oils. Such a rich composition makes extremely beneficial properties of the extract.
Anthocyanins contribute to the restoration of photosensitive pigment of the retina - rhodopsin, improve the trophism of the retina, stimulate its microcirculation, participate in the restoration of tissue mechanisms of retinal protection and strengthen the collagen matrix of the connective tissue, and also stimulate the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans - the components of the connective tissue, which makes the retinal capillaries stronger . Antioxidant effect is realized due to stabilization of phospholipids of cell membranes and inhibition of lipid peroxidation. As a result, the sensitivity of the retina to different levels of light radiation is improved and visual acuity increases with low illumination. Blueberries are bio-flavonoids with R-vitamin activity, which helps to normalize permeability and increase the strength of capillaries, assimilation of vitamin C, and also participate in oxidative-reduction processes, regulate the functioning of the thyroid gland.
Blueberry anthocyanins show the following properties:
- have a pronounced antioxidant effect, prevent damage to eye tissues by free radicals;
- reduce the fragility of capillaries, promote strengthening of the wall of blood vessels, increase their elasticity (necessary for the synthesis of collagen, which affects the elasticity of the vascular wall; stimulate the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides);
- improve the flexibility of cell membranes, stabilize phospholipids of endothelial cells, prevent platelet aggregation;
- prevent the development of inflammation and thrombophilia;
- activate the metabolism at the tissue level;
- improves blood supply to the eye, improves microcirculation and stimulates the flow of blood to the retina of the eye, which is used in cases of retinal changes in diabetes mellitus (diabetic microangiopathy);
- have a positive effect on age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma, reduce the risk of their development;
- suppresses aldose-reductase activity, which prevents the development of cataracts;
- activates the enzymes of the retina of the eye, accelerates the regeneration of the photosensitive pigment of the retina of rhodopsin, increasing its sensitivity to changes in light intensity: improves visual acuity with dimmed illumination, at dusk (chicken or night blindness), adapts to intense light, prevent the depletion of stocks of rhodopsin.
Concentrate of β-carotene. β-carotene is a precursor of vitamin A, participates in the mechanisms of photoreceptor of the eye (light perception), reduces the peroxide oxidation of fats and normalizes metabolic processes in the cornea of the eye. A wide range of preventive and therapeutic actions is due to antioxidant, immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory properties of β-carotene. Due to the ability to bind active oxygen, β-carotene protects cell structures from destruction of free radicals, improves immunity, reduces the risk of cardiovascular, cancer and infectious diseases, mitigates the effects of harmful environmental factors (electromagnetic radiation, chemical and radiation contamination ), increases the adaptive capacity of the body, resistance to stress.
Zinc asparaginate concentrates in the retina of the eye and is one of the most important substances necessary for normal vision. Zinc is needed to maintain the structure of the optic nerve, normal retinal uptake of vitamin A. It has expressed antioxidant properties, helps to prevent the development of cataracts. Zinc also suppresses the activity of carbanidrase - an enzyme that is involved in the formation of liquid moisture. Therefore, complex zinc salts can reduce intraocular pressure with glaucoma. A zinc deficiency can cause a disruption of dark adaptation and age-related macular degeneration.