Shark cartilage - capsules for joints
✅ To restore cartilaginous tissue with degenerative diseases of the joints and spine (osteoarthritis, osteochondrosis, etc.)
✅ Capsules for joints "Shark cartilage" have no analogs and have no side effects
✅ To reduce or eliminate pain syndrome
✅ For anti-inflammatory therapy of joints and spine
Increased joint mobility for active life:
❶ Only natural chondroprotectors - glucosamine and chondroitin in the complex by joint extracts to restore the osteoarticular system
❷ Confidence in movements from the 1st month of intake - Taking 1 capsule 2 times a day with food (with water), eliminates pain and & llquo; floods & raquo; cartilage from the first days
❸ Comprehensive approach - the effectiveness of treatment! Due to the combination of chondroprotectors and anti-inflammatory extracts, simultaneous treatment of the destruction and inflammation of the cartilaginous tissue is provided
❹ British quality - The drug was manufactured under license from HEALTHYCLOPEDIA LTD, London, UK
Joint Capsules Shark Cartilage contain:
- glucosamine sulfate - 250 mg;
- chondroitin sulfate shark cartilage - 100 mg;
- Boswellia extract - 50 mg;
- curcumin extract - 50 mg;
- lactose, maltodextrose, calcium stearate;
- 30 capsules of 500 mg;
- without GMO;
- no side effects;
We recommend Shark Cartilage for:
- prevention of degenerative diseases of the joints and spine (osteoarthritis, osteochondrosis, etc.);
- increasing the strength of the ligamentous apparatus (also in various sports - bodybuilding, etc.);
- nutrition and "flooding" of the connective tissue of cartilaginous structures;
- anti-inflammatory therapy of joints and spine (inhibits the activity of destructive enzymes);
- reduction or elimination of prolonged pain syndrome associated with inflammatory and degenerative processes;
- cartilage regeneration;
- immunomodulatory action;
Why choose our product:
Joint capsules Shark cartilage is only natural active substances that naturally restore the bone and joint system. The combination of two chondroprotectors and herbal components allows you to get an earlier effect. The anti-inflammatory effect of Shark cartilage is not accompanied by side effects inherent in non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Enjoy an active life with Shark Cartilage from the 1st month of use! Quality assurance from Healthyclopedia.
➤ Fast delivery anywhere in the world
➤ Our experts will answer all your questions for free
➤ Flexible payment system: cash on delivery by Visa and Mastercard, payment by Privat card, cash to the courier upon receipt of the goods.
More than half of the world's population wants to find an effective drug for the treatment of joints, because arthritis and arthrosis are quite frequent, and at the same time significantly reduce the quality of life of diseases.
So are there drugs for the treatment of joints that can save pain and improve their mobility?
In acute diseases of the joints, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are often used. They quickly relieve pain and reduce inflammation, but they are not able to repair damaged surfaces and are not suitable for long-term use. In addition, they often cause side effects in the form of damage to the gastric mucosa and blood clotting disorders.
Therefore, after the removal of acute inflammation, it is better to immediately switch to the use of drugs for the treatment of joints, which are able to restore tissue. One of these means is "Shark cartilage". Its natural composition provides the most complete effect:
- Glucosamine promotes the synthesis of proteoglycans and hyaluronic acid, which helps to restore cartilage, normalizes the composition and amount of joint fluid for joint lubrication;
- Chondroitin affects phosphorus-calcium metabolism in tissues and prevents their further destruction;
- Boswellia extract and curcumin reduce inflammation and swelling, improve blood circulation.
In addition, the natural composition and quality raw materials minimize the risk of side effects and makes the product suitable for long-term use.
Thus, using Shark Cartilage for joint diseases, you act directly on the pathogenesis of the disease, prevent its progression, and, thanks to a complex of effects and reduce inflammation, save yourself from joint pain.
Glucosamine is produced by our cells. The name of glucosamine comes from the name of the substances from which it is synthesized in our body. Its sources are blood glucose and glutamic acid (amino acid).
Special cells - chondrocytes - “work” on the formation of glucosamine and chondroitin. These cells are an integral part of the cartilage tissue, and hence the connective tissue. Thus, glucosamine and chondroitin act as building blocks for cartilage tissue. In turn, the cartilage tissue acts as a shock absorber, softening the movements and shocks in the joints as we move. And if the cartilaginous "layer" becomes thinner, then the bone tissues begin to "wear off" against each other, provoking an inflammatory process.
The tensile and compressive strength of cartilage and ligaments is provided by chondroitin. As we have already said, it, like glucosamine, is synthesized by chondrocytes and is an important component of the synovial fluid that bathes the joint. Here he acts as a lubricant. In addition, chondroitin is found in the wall of blood vessels and its role is very important here. It supports the walls like a frame and provides physiological circulation.
The fact is that with age-related changes (osteochondrosis, osteoarthritis), with some diseases (including those associated with a sedentary lifestyle), including inflammatory processes, certain immune changes occur. As a result, chondrocytes receive a "task" to destroy cartilage tissue and slow down the synthesis of glucosamine. The processes of formation and destruction of cartilage cannot occur simultaneously. Why is this happening, you ask? And all because inflammatory factors such as prostaglandins and cytokines, like traitors, trigger the process of damage and destruction of cartilage.
Boswellia extract has:
- anti-inflammatory effect due to the activation of the production of its own anti-inflammatory agents;
- promotes the regeneration of damaged blood vessels, including in the tissues of cartilage and ligaments;
- improves microcirculation, thereby contributing to better delivery of nutrients to cartilage tissues and ligaments;
- prevents recurrence of diseases of the musculoskeletal system and alleviates the severity of symptoms during exacerbations;